Monday, June 1, 2009

Mirror Mirror On The Wall...

Not too often it happens that the first thing that I do when I wake up in the morning is to see myself in the mirror...it happened today and I noticed myself closely with half-asleep,messed up hair morning look...
I am five foot three,with long-length hair that lands on my waist.My hair color is black.I am medium kind of person.
Not fat,not skinny;I exercise 6 days a week,a little bit of cardio vascular exercises and light sessions of weight training. But nothing to excess,nothing not enough.
Not obsessed,addicted to anything.
I'm neither out-going nor shy...but a little of both...depending on my mood...depending on the occasion.
I never overdo anything and enjoy most of the things I do.
I am seldom bored and rarely whine.
I am pretty...not stunning,not ugly.
I don't expect too much,am never too disappointed.
I'm OK.
Nothing spectacular but sometimes special.
I look in the mirror and see this medium average person.

A little tired...a little sad...but not falling apart...

No comments: