Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's Been A Long Time Since...

Today I am free...was just lazing around at home...and I had been looking forward to a free day since quite sometime...and I had thought of doing a lot of things on this particularly most awaited day...but today when I finally got sometime,I feel like completing none of those pending chores!

Have you ever wondered how many times this similar thing has happened in your lives??How many times we schedule a task for some day and when that day finally arrives we don't feel like doing that task??And one particular day we realize that its been such a long time since we've done what we liked and what we really wanted to do...then we feel that life is so dull,it doesn't allow us to do things we actually want to...there is no time!

Today I realize that it's been a long time since I have done a lot of things I had planned to and it makes me sad that I have missed out on a lot of fun...
I wanted to catch up on a lot of movies and I was waiting for a free day to arrive where in I could hire some DVD's and enjoy the flicks...but right now,I feel too lazy to even rent a movie...
I wanted to go shopping to update my wardrobe...but today I have an awesome excuse of unexpected rains!
I wanted to call up few of my friends to wish them for their birthday's that have already gone by...but I don't feel like calling them up at this time...excuse:it's afternoon,and they must be enjoying a nap!
I wanted to clean my book shelf and dump the unnecessary trash...but today somehow when I see my shelf I feel it's just...perfect!

The point is right now I don't feel like getting out of my bed and doing any of these stuff...and tomorrow my routine life will begin...where I will leave my house at 8 in the morning and will be back all tired and exhausted by 7 in the evening...and with that tired mind and body when I will have a look at my life...suddenly everything will seem to be unfair...
The book shelf will suddenly look like the most unorganized thing on the planet,
I would realize that I have no friends to talk to at the end of the day,
no new clothes and accessories to attend an upcoming function
and that I have not seen any good movies since a long time...
And at that time I will curse my life,I will feel as if there should have been 30 hours in a day and I will feel sad for the fast life that I am into...and then I will again hope for another free day where in I could do these things as well as a couple of things more!

Life gives each one of us a fair chance to do what we want to...each one of us is given equal amount of time and space to manage everything...so that we don't miss out on the fun elements of life and live a balanced life...
But sadly none of us make use of the time and space appropriately and one fine day what we are left with is 1000's of pending work,frustration and complaints...


So to all of those who are reading this blog...go ahead,pull up your socks and try to do what you planned to do at the right time...
Don't miss out on these moments...and don't wonder that...
"IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE LIVED MY LIFE"

1 comment:

nakul said...

Thanks ayushi for such a nice blog.Its true that we got stucked up so much in our lives that we forgot to do imp stuff in our day to day life. Its always nice to read your blogs all the time ... Keep posting and i am sure whenever we will miss any' or feel lazy we will read this blog that will re-energizes us towards our imp stuff to complete and not just dreaming about the things.